A Record Of Accomplishment
- The Lake County Coroner’s office is now accredited by the International Association of Coroners and Medical Examiners.
- Lake County’s Deputy Coroners are now boarded by the American Board of Medicolegal Death Investigators.
- Coroner’s Inquests have been re-instituted for all officer involved and in-custody deaths to increase transparency.
- Many of our high school students have been educated about the deadly consequences of opioid use, addiction, and making good choices.
Service To The Community
- Antmound Foundation Board Member
- Lake County Opioid Initiative Board Member
- Frequent speaker at schools, clubs, Citizen Police Academies, service organizations, Explorers, Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts
- Lake County Dental Society (Past President)
- Illinois Academy of General Dentistry (Past President)
- Chicago Academy of General Dentistry (Past President)
- Dental Lifeline Network Volunteer
- Lifelong Lake County Resident
- American Academy Of Forensic Sciences Member
- American Society of Forensic Odontology Member
- Disaster Mortuary Operational Response Team (DMORT) DMORT WMD All Hazards Team Member
- Forensic Responder: World Trade Center NYC-9/11 Hurricane Katrina New Orleans
- Department Of Homeland Security Founding Member